Website Security Specialists
The Elite in Private Patrol
Now Hiring Security Guard
Due to rapid and continuous growth, Security Specialists has immediate full-time and part-time positions available for Security Officers in the Southern California area.
Security Specialists Security careers are available for the right security officer that qualifies, passes all background checks, and in-person interviews. Our Motto – A Professional Organization, we proudly stand by and display it on all our vehicles. With us, you’ll find the image, technology, tools, resources, and support that will help you realize your full potential of becoming a leading professional in the Private Patrol industry. Our company is growing at an aggressive rate and we are always looking for professional individuals to join our team. Our mission is to be the leader in Private Patrol Services in the great cities and counties of Southern California by exceeding our clients’ expectations through brilliant service performance, superior talent, applied technological innovation and prominent rapport with local law enforcement agencies and the public.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Essential Job Duties may include:
- Continuous observation
- Complete Daily Activity Reports
- Must pay great attention to detail and possess the ability to execute good judgment in difficult and/or emergency situations
- Maintain the highest standards at all sites
- Create incident reports and notify the appropriate personnel in the event of an accident or emergency
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements Prior To Applying:
- Must be 18 years or older
- Pass an extensive background screening which includes, but is not limited to, criminal background checks (local, state, and federal), drug test, aptitude tests, skills assessment, interviews, and personality profile (behavioral assessment)
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Must be proficient and able to communicate in English
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be comfortable serving the public
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must Have a Guard Card.
- Demonstrate a stable work history
- Have a reliable means of communication (i.e. home phone, cell phone)
- Be able to work overtime and on various shifts as needed; including weekends and holidays.
Security Specialists offers a Referral Bonus to all eligible employees!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group.
Now Hiring Security Guard For Immediate Positions:
If you re ready to take your career search to the next level, we encourage you to reach out to fill out our online application TODAY! We’re currently interviewing and expect these openings to fill quickly. Thank you for considering Security Specialists as your employer of choice! We look forward to hearing from you!